By JaNae Fowler, Healthcare Partners and Underserved Communities Manager
At the Amputee Coalition, we are dedicated to empowering individuals facing limb loss or limb difference by providing comprehensive support and resources throughout their recovery journey. We deeply value our partnership with healthcare facilities, recognizing the pivotal role they play in facilitating the physical and social aspects of rehabilitation for individuals with limb loss or limb difference.
We are excited to share the latest new healthcare facilities in our Healthcare Partnership Program. They have joined us as we aim to enrich the recovery experience and reintegrate individuals back into their communities more effectively.
- Adena Greenfield Medical Center
- Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Avon
- Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Beachwood
- Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Edwin Shaw
- Encompass Health, Toms River
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder
- Memorial Outpatient Therapy Services
- Parkland Health
- Regions Hospital Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
- Roger C Peace Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Hospital
- Sutter Rehabilitation Institute
- Tampa General Hospital
We genuinely appreciate your partnership and the critical role you play in facilitating the recovery and well-being of those affected by limb loss or limb difference. Together, we can continue to make significant strides in improving the lives of individuals undergoing amputations.
Should you require further information or wish to explore how the Amputee Coalition’s Healthcare Partnership Program can benefit your facility, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to continuing our collaboration and supporting your efforts in limb loss recovery. Click here to join our network!