The Amputee Coalition continues to find ways to make attending its upcoming National Conference affordable. We have worked with the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® to further extend the hotel discounted rates through today, July 18th. Room availability is limited so act now to secure discounted room rates at our host hotel!
You can also save $50 off conference registration, when you register by today, July 18th. So, why should you attend? Here are seven reasons why you won’t to miss this year’s conference.
- Discover the latest tools and resources from top vendors in the Exhibit Hall.
- Expand your network by connecting with other individuals living with limb loss and limb difference from around the nation.
- Almost all of last year’s attendees said they were satisfied with their overall experience – you can be, too!
- Stay ahead of the trends by hearing about cutting-edge research and initiatives in the Deeper Dives.
- Customize your learning experience by choosing among hundreds of sessions that cover a broad variety of topics.
- Shake up your routine by tackling important questions and sharpening your skills with a different set of peers.
- Invest in your own development – you’ll come away both rested and reenergized.
- Get the full package of networking, learning, and fun at an unbeatable rate – what great value!
Join the Amputee Coalition for the premier conference for the limb loss and limb difference community, Aug. 2-5, at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® in Orlando, FL. Come make lasting memories with friends as we Elevate: Together Towards Tomorrow. Register now and secure your hotel room for the 2023 National Conference. Take advantage of the conference savings by securing your spot by July 18th!