In our ongoing efforts to improve user experience, we’re excited to share that we’re moving to a new email platform effective Thursday, February 1, 2024. This transition aims to boost efficiency and elevate your overall email satisfaction.
What action do I need to take?
Anticipate a smooth transition, ensuring uninterrupted email reception. However, if you face any challenges with email delivery on the new platform, please take a moment to follow the troubleshooting guidelines outlined below to add us to your list of approved senders.
If you have any issues or questions about this process, our dedicated team is ready to assist you. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Right-click a message in the preview pane (double-check the Junk and Clutter folders for messages too).
- Click the dropdown list and select Junk.
- Select Never Block Sender’s Domain.
- NOTE: If the message goes to your Junk folder, you can move it to the inbox.
- Click the Gmail dropdown list (on the left side of the screen) and select Contacts.
- Add “email@example.com” to your contact list.
- NOTE: If the message goes to your spam folder, right-click it and select Not Spam.
- Click the Contacts icon (in the upper left corner) and select New Contact.
- Add “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- NOTE: If the message goes to your spam folder, right-click it and select Not Spam. If you see the address in the block list, select the address you wish to remove and click Remove.
Other email clients
- Add “email@example.com” to your contact list/address book.
- If the message goes into your spam folder, move it to the inbox or right-click it and select Not Spam.
We are grateful for your ongoing support and eagerly anticipate offering an improved email experience. Thank you for being a valued member of our community.