The 2023 Advocacy Forum is YOUR opportunity to collaborate with peers and legislators to bring about change. This year’s Advocacy Forum, themed “Elevate Your Voice,” will be held in person April 16-19. Connect with other community members to advocate for policies and legislation that support people living with limb loss or limb difference. The event aims to expand awareness to policymakers of the issues impacting the 2.7 million Americans living with limb loss and limb difference.
Planned events will create an experience that will grow your advocacy skills.
- Meet with your representatives to advocate on behalf of the limb loss and limb difference population
- Learn about policy issues facing the community
- Collaborate and network with peers
- Experience new advocacy training events
- Enjoy a Welcome Reception and Exhibit Hall
- Enjoy many other fun add-on experiences
- Take advantage of in-person Certified Peer Visitor (CPV) training
Come to Washington, DC, and join the Amputee Coalition on April 16-19 as we advocate for the limb loss and limb difference community. Engage with your community in a meaningful way, and make your voice heard. The time to act is now to ensure support for people living with limb loss and limb difference.