Do you want to take part in the movement to change minds and hearts to support the limb loss and limb difference community? Then, the 2023 Advocacy Forum is where you want to be! The Amputee Coalition is proud to announce this year’s Advocacy Forum, themed “Your Voice Matters,” will be held, in person, April 16-18, 2023. Please take a moment to watch the video and learn more about why you should attend.
This year’s Forum will offer an opportunity to:
- Meet and speak with Senators and Congressmen and women to advocate on behalf of the limb loss and limb difference population
- Learn about policy issues facing the community
- Collaborate and network with peers
- Experience new lead advocacy training
- Enjoy a Welcome Reception and Exhibit Hall
- And many other fun add-on experiences
Registration is now open for 2023 Advocacy Forum. The event fee will allow you to experience greater value than years before. You will enjoy a reimagined Advocacy Forum full of new activities including morning exercise, networking in an exhibit hall, meals and a reception, transportation, and more! Register now and secure the early bird rate to save through January 15, 2023.