The countdown to the 2023 Advocacy Forum has begun! Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your voice to change minds and hearts to support the limb loss and limb difference community.
The 2023 Advocacy Forum is where you want to be! This year’s Advocacy Forum themed, “Elevate Your Voice,” will be held in person, April 16-19. This April, in honor of Limb Loss and Limb Difference Awareness Month, connect with other community members to advocate for policies and legislation that support people living with limb loss or limb difference. The event aims to expand awareness of our community’s lived experiences and challenges to policymakers. Planned events will create an experience that will grow your advocacy skills.
This year’s Forum will offer an opportunity to:
- Meet with your representatives to advocate on behalf of the limb loss and limb difference population
- Learn about policy issues facing the community
- Collaborate and network with peers
- Experience new advocacy training events
- Enjoy a Welcome Reception and Exhibit Hall
- And enjoy many other fun add-on experiences
Registration is now open for 2023 Advocacy Forum. Come to Washington, DC, and join the Amputee Coalition on April 16-18 as we advocate for the limb loss and limb difference community. Engage with your community in a meaningful way and make your voice heard.