During the Amputee Coalition Quarterly All Advocate Zoom Call on November 1, our government relations team introduced our advocacy program, including our online training to become certified as an Amputee Coalition Lead Advocate. Additionally, information was provided on newly introduced federal legislation called the Hannah Cvancara Service, So Kids Can Move state campaigns, including the launch of our online petition. We also shared 2022 election resources, the latest updates on federal funding for the National Limb Loss Resource Center, and an action alert to fight antimicrobial resistance (AMR) through the support of the PASTEUR Act. Links to the entire call recording and advocacy opportunities are provided below. If you have any questions about anything on the call or about advocacy generally, please don’t hesitate to reach out directly at email@example.com.
- Watch the November All Advocate Call Recording
- Learn more about Lead Advocate Online Training
- Take Action on the So Kids Can Move Petition
- Text “Move” to 52886 or visit this link.
- Access 2022 Election Resources
- Amputee Coalition: Text “AC Vote” to 52886 or visit this link.
- Learn about the AMR & PASTEUR Act Action Alert
- Text “AC AMR” to 52886 or visit this link.