With all the excitement about the 2022 National Conference, the Amputee Coalition created a new FAQ section on its website to address the several event inquiries. Themed, “Growing Our Community to Shape the Future,” the conference will offer the opportunity to reconnect, recharge, and reimagine with like-minded peers!
Here are a few questions and answers now available in the new FAQ section:
- What is included in the conference registration fee? The conference registration fee includes access to all general sessions, breakout sessions, and the exhibit hall.
- Is the conference registration fee a daily rate or does it cover all three days? The conference registration fee covers all three days and is a one-time fee.
- Is travel included in the conference registration fee? No, travel is not included in the conference registration fee.
- What are the criteria to receive a scholarship? To qualify for a scholarship, you must have a financial need, be a person with limb loss or limb difference, or a caregiver. Scholarships are also available to first-time attendees. Scholarships defray the cost for conference registration fees only; it does not cover travel and lodging.
- Do I have to pay the full price if I only want to attend conference one day? Yes, you must pay the full price.
- Is there a hybrid or virtual option to participate in conference? No, the conference will not be provided in a virtual setting; however, we will live stream general sessions on Facebook and Instagram.
View the conference FAQs to help you prepare for a memorable experience in Palm Desert, California, August 10-13, 2022. Join us at the JW Marriott Desert Spring Resort and Spa and bring your family and friends!
Register Now for the premier event for the limb loss and limb difference community. Visit the conference webpage for more details, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and join the conversation using #ACNC22.