Hospitals and rehab facilities are vital lifelines for individuals with limb loss, offering indispensable resources to address their physical and social needs during recovery and rehabilitation. The Amputee Coalition is proud to offer our Healthcare Partnership Program that shares our unparalleled expertise, transformative peer support curriculum, and patient education materials, empowering healthcare facilities to revolutionize their rehabilitation framework through the seamless integration of peer support programs. Together, we can forge a path of resilience, camaraderie, and community integration for every individual with limb loss on their new journey.
We’re very grateful for our healthcare partners and wanted to share with you the newest additions to this incredible program.
- AdventHealth Winter Park
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation – Mount Holly
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation – Pineville Rehabilitation Hospital
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation – Northeast
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation – Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation – Cabarrus
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation – Mercy
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation – Charlotte
- Encompass Health Cincinnati
- Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital
- MUHC Limb Preservation Center at The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute
- Reunion Rehabilitation Hospital
- Roper Rehabilitation Hospital
- The MetroHealth System
- UT Health East Texas Rehabilitation Center
- University of California, Davis Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital Authority
- Valley Health Specialty Hospital
For more information on the benefits of our Healthcare Partnership Program, as well as information on how your facility can join our network, visit the program’s webpage.